- Admissions in all the classes are usually held in January for the following academic year for which the registration should be done on the prescribed form.
- Pupils seeking admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery classes should be minimum 2+ & 3+ respectively as on 1st March of the Academic session.
- After acceptance of the Registration form, the pupil along with his/her parents will have a brief interaction session. Those seeking admission to K.G.-1 and above will have to appear for a written test also. Admission will depend on the result of the test and the interactive session, depending on the number of seats available in the class concerned.
- Pupils seeking admission from Class I to Class IX will have to appear for a written test. Entrance test is held in English, Maths and Hindi. Admission is granted on the basis of entrance test and a subsequent interview with the student, accompanied by the parents.
The following documents are necessary at the time of admission.
- Photocopy of the Municipal birth certificate
- Duly filled registration form with the pupil’s photograph and a family photograph.
- Report card of the last school attended (for classes KG ll – IX ).
- Transfer certificate.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning any reason what so ever it may be.
- The fee is acceptable by cheque drawn on a local bank. The last date of payment is the 10th of every month.
- Outstation cheques will not be accepted.
- Kindly refer to the fee book for further details.