UT-1 Online Examination
It is mandatory for every student to have a Gmail ID, username (SR No.) and password (printed on a fee slip). Without Gmail ID, username and password, a student will not be able to appear for the online examination as per examination datesheet. One Gmail ID can be valid for other student, if they are not in same class (Father/Mother Gmail ID can be used). If your two wards are in same class then you have to use two different Gmail-ID. In case of any doubt and error while entering the link for the examinations, please contact on School No.
1. Link will remain open between 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on the days of the examinations.
2. Students may enter only once for one examination and only within the stipulated time period.
3. The pattern of examination will be completely MCQ based.
4. The question papers of classes 1 to 5 will have 20 questions with a time limit of 1 hour each.
5. The question papers of classes 6 to 10 and 12 will have 30 questions with a time limit of 1 hour each.
6. Students will be able to open the link for an examination sharp at 8.00 a.m. and may take only 1 hour to attempt the question paper to submit within the fixed duration of time. The examination will get over after 1 hour automatically.
7. No student will be able to open the link after 4.00 p.m. to attempt the question paper.
8. No one will open any other tab, at the same time, in the same browser used for the online examination.